Welcome to seq-to-first-iso’s documentation!¶
Seq-to-first-iso computes the first two isotopologues intensity from peptide sequences and charges.
It differentiates labelled and unlabelled amino acids with a 99.99 % 12C enrichment.
pip install seq-to-first-iso
- Theoretical background
- KNIME configuration
- API of seq-to-first-iso
- Abundances defined in seq-to-first-iso
- Separate sequences according to unlabelled amino acids
- Obtain a composition with element X
- Compute isotopologue intensity
- Get the composition of a list of Post-translational modifications (PTMs)
- Get human-readable chemical formula
- Parse a file with peptide sequences and charges
- Concatenation of results with input data
- Command line interface of seq-to-first-iso